As soon as we finish our studies, we will be very eager to get a job and enter into the professional life. There is nothing wrong in that. But if we don’t get into the job we love to do, then there will not be involvement in the job in the long run and we can’t really enjoy working. In the beginning, with the joy of getting the first job, everything seems to be wonderful but slowly you will feel the importance of studies. Like what i feel now. Decision making is so tough when you have a job in hand and have a mood of doing higher studies. Yes im really confused. I dont want to work alone without few of my friends. I see lot of my friends writing entrance exams for MS and MBA and i’m inspired a lot by them. Ofcourse i have to spend lot of money again which im not sure if my dad can offer , but he is keep on forcing me to do higher studies. I also i’ve to wait for another 2 years to start earning if i do higher studies. Am i going two years behind others or going to earn more than them after two years? [Spending more money + two years time + earn more from there or start earning(little) + gain experience in two years + grow up salary] which is better? Again confusion occurs whether i will get a job after my higher studies, cuz i’ve struggled a lot to get placed in my campus interview, really a lot. I’m thinking whether luck will favor me again. I think practical knowledge(experience) is much worth than reading theoreticaly. But i dont know how many will accept this. Once you know what exactly do you want, then your goals are half achieved. If we dont take right decision at this time we may lose opportunities at the begining. “Do only what you want to do”. Now im thinking what to do. I just want to know what other people have decided.
33 Responses to “Higher studies or job?”
Leave a Reply
- Upgraded my blog
- Super Star RajiniKanth's Gethu
- How to increase Google PageRank to 4 in 1 months
- 20 Possible ways earth will end
- Gmail is out of Beta and lauches 'back to beta feature'
- Group Chat in Gmail
- No Readers! No Interest !
- Google Chrome OS vs Microsoft
- IPL season 2 has come to an End.
- bharath:wonderful hari...i was laughin
- madhuri:oh...engineer..i think u r so
- Nithy:Hi, i have received my DOJ in
- Hari:Very true.
- Marc:If we take the time to comment
- Vivek:lol lol LOL!!! :P :lol:
- Praveen:Atleast one should lock the co
- Naresh:Welcome back hari.. I am very
- gany:Add my blog to your blogroll.
- gany:The tags are huge compared to